Our friends at reddit have come up with this simple guide to homemade smoking devices. I’ve actually used them all many times and they work awesome!
Archive for the ‘Guides’ Category
THC Pills – The really easy way.
- Some high quality ground cheeba, I used approximately 2 grams of some diesel and put it through my grinder, then stuck it in the freezer for about 10 minutes and then went through it in a bowl with my fingers to really powderize it.
- A pot or frying pan
- Vegetable Oil
- Pill capsules (this is found at a natural food market, in the bulk foods section I used OO size, which is big, but perfect for your weed pills,or you could always find some old vitamins and use those capsules)
Are you getting sick of trying to put gram after gram into tiny coners? Well here’s the solution, a fat blunt. Courtesy of the fine people at Dutch Master and my friend OG Kush.
Check out the full article for the guide. Continue reading
Here is an easy and tasty recipe for some dank firecrackers:
Organic Peanut Butter/Almond Butter
Oven or Toaster Oven
- Turn about a bowl to a gram (the danker the weed the better) into powder. You can use a knife or herb grinder for this, its not too difficult.
- Mix the weed with about a spoon full of organic peanut butter, or organic almond butter.
- When choosing the amount of weed and PB keep the size of your crackers in mind, you don’t want the PB to be getting all over your foil.
- Put the weedy peanut butter in-between two crackers, the bigger the crackers the better.
- Wrap in tin foil and preheat your oven to 320 degrees.
- Place firecrackers on a cookie sheet and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Let ‘em cool off, don’t worry if they’re a little burnt, and get high as fuck! You should only need one or two (depending on how much weed you used, and your weight).
- You can also follow these steps using a toaster oven.
I found this older recipe on another forum, but decided it would be a great addition for newbie edible bakers like myself. It’s definitely one of the easiest recipes to follow that I have found so far. Read More for the recipe. Be sure to let us know in the comments of a recipe that you think cannabutter would go good with. Continue reading